scamFRAUDalert have seen an aggressive spam campaign by spammers regarding facebook notifications. These notifications are all phishing expeditions which primary aim is steal your personal information and contain malwares.
- Malware Redirects Users to Fake Facebook Security Check to Phish Out Information (news.softpedia.com)
- Be Protected On Facebook
- Malware Phishes With Fake Facebook Security Check Page (junzaragosa.wordpress.com)
- Phishing Scams Are Out to Steal Your Identity (creditrepair.com)
- Popular Facebook Scams (scamfraudalert.org)
- Phishing in Season: Tax Time Malware, Phishing and Fraud (blogs.rsa.com)
- Facebook Team Security 2013 Phishing Scam – ‘Last Warning – Your Account Will Be Disabled (lunginews.wordpress.com)